Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thankful Tree 2013

From Thankful Tree 2012 to Thankful Tree 2013 
Yes, you read that right...
I just realized, it has been an entire year, to the day, that I last blogged.  Something about this time of year, and putting together the thankful tree, makes me want to document our year of blessings.


It has been a year full of blessings...  I won't attempt to go in chronological order, but here are a few...

Delaney's 1st Holy Communion, an amazing trip to Gulf Shores Alabama with the Hennings, a generous family trip from Grandma and Papa to Disneyland, Eric's 40th birthday, and our 16th anniversary.  Macie transitioning to junior high with ease, discovering medications and strategies that help Laney and good grades for everyone. 

I have also been blessed this year with a job I love.  Working with kids who bless my life daily. 

Of course every year also has challenges,... like a bad fall down the stairs and a beloved grandparent passing.  However, now I am able to see the blessings that surrounded even those events.  After beginning to doubt I would fully recover, my injuries (broken foot & severe ankle sprain) are finally healing.  And rather than being far away from everyone, I was surround by family when word came that Grandpa had gone to join Grandma.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment